Logan and Brenly have been talking about "their" soccer for quite awhile now. They had their first practice and game and loved it! Logan likes being the big guy on the court, and he did awesome. He even scored a goal in the first game! Of course one of the main highlights is the treats afterwards. It's just so fun to watch these 3-5 yr olds running after the ball! It's indoor with tables set up all around the court for boundaries (so it doesn't go out of bounds)! We look forward to this soccer season!
11 years ago

3 comments:
Cute kids, that's nice that they get to play indoor soccer. I guess it would be a little cold outside right now. It looks like they had a lot of fun.
I just found your blog! Hooray! Now I have a lot of catching up to do. Your kiddos are just so cute.
Hey, your cousin (and mine) Jill has a blog:
http://bradandjillsfamily.blogspot.com/
but it's private. I'll email her to check out yours.
For some reason it never shows me when you have a new post. You have put a lot of new stuff up the last couple of months and it was fun to catch up on all of your familiy's festivities. What a cute family you have with a lot of great holiday traditions.
Post a Comment