Sunday, February 14, 2010

Announcing.....

One of the funnest parts of Valentine's Day was that we surprised our kids by telling them baby "5 is on the way! They were so excited! I guess I should say some of them were surprised. Somehow, Brenly has known for a few months. She told her nursery teachers two months ago that her "mommy had a baby in her tummy!" We were shocked! A few days later I went to the doctor and found out it's going to be a little girl! Brenly was even more excited. However, a couple days before, she found a little baby dress and brought it to me and said, "Mom, this is for the baby in your tummy" We need to listen to these little ones a lot more - they seem to know what's going on!Excitement after the announcement!
We made a vase of "flowers" for Grandma and Grandpa for Valentine's day. Each of the flowers had a picture of the kids, and then one of them had "#5" in the middle of it. So this new baby will be arriving sometime in the beginning of July (I'm due July7, but that never seems to mean too much!)

2 comments:

Camie said...

Congratulations Rachelle!! A baby girl!! I am so happy for you! I've loved all of your posting on your blog recently! I just ordered my latest blog book from Blurb--let me know if you decide you want to do one of those. You have a lot of great things to include lately!

Amy - said...

Wow! Congratulations Rachelle! :) How exciting for you and your family!