It's hard to believe Brenly is 4 already! Time is flying! I'm sure time did not fly so much for her this week though, as she was anxiously anticipating her birthday! She had cold cereal for her breakfast and then we went to Adam's first soccer game at the school. Afterwards, Grandpa, Uncle Brian, Aunt Stacie, and her friend Kyler joined us for a barbeque at our house. Afterwards, we went to our cousin - Liz's - baptism. We must have had too much excitement in one day because Brenly started to get a tummy ache, and ended up throwing up in the car on the way home! Adam was so funny. When I went in the back to start cleaning up, he kept saying, "Mom, I'm going to throw up! I have to move - I'm serious - I'm going to throw up!" Luckily he didn't!
The birthday party crew! It was obviously past Lincoln's nap time!
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment