I really enjoy Mother's Day! I think one of the funnest parts is so sit on the couch and watch Greg be the Mom! Some of his comments were hilarious! Like "Is anyone going to help, or do I have to do this all by myself?" Now, that sounded familiar! Greg was so sweet to make breakfast (cold cereal) and do lunch and part of the family dinner - good thing we had Rhodes rolls! The kids were so cute when they gave me my gifts! It was so fun. They were so excited! Being a mom is hard work, but I wouldn't trade it for the world! We had a fun dinner with Doug, Lynae, Stacie, and Jeff and ShaRee's family!

I love my kiddos!

I love these pictures of all (well, most of them) the Grandkids with Lynae - boy do they love her - and so do I!!


1 comment:
How cute Rachelle!
Post a Comment