About a year ago, I actually had the impression to name our next girl Mayzie after my awesome Grandma May. It just came to me one day, and when I mentioned it to Greg, he loved it too. I always remember my dad calling my Grandma "Mayzie" as a nick name! When I called my Grandma to let her know we were expecting, that it was a girl, and that we wanted to name her after her, she was thrilled. It was so fun to tell her. And what do you know, but my Grandma passed away 2 months ago. I am so thankful we were able to tell her, and even more excited to name our little girl after her - she was a person I hope our Mayzie will grow up to be like.

t


Since we have been home, it's a constant waiting line to hold Mayzie - Brenly especially enjoys her turn - which seems to come more often than anyone else's!
1 comment:
I loved your grandparents! I have soo many great memories of them. I loved being in their 2nd grade class. :) What a cute little family you have! I am so glad I get to read about your family and their big adventures! :)
Post a Comment