Sunday, August 1, 2010

Mayzie Anne's Blessing

Mayzie was blessed on August 1, the day after Adam was baptized. It was a neat weekend. It's always so fun to have all your family here - well, as many as could come! I know it was a sacrifice for them to come so far for not too long. But we loved having them all here. Right before Greg was going to bless Mayzie, he leaned over to me and said, "Would it be all right if we named her "Mayzie Anne". I thought - why didn't we think of that before. I glanced down the aisle and saw Great Grandpa, and realized - of course we should name her after 2 great grandmas - Mayzie after my Grandma May, and Anne after Greg's grandma! It was a beautiful blessing. Adam even bore his testimony - it was very sweet and sincere. He also had to give a talk in Primary right after! The whole crew!

I love these 4 generation pictures!

Adam and Mayzie - 2 perfectly pure children!

I love my Mom and Grandma - and Mayzie!

This picture of Lynae and Mayzie is so cute!! Lynae made Mayzie's blessing dress - how appropriate for Mayzie to smile for the picture!
Mayzie and Grandma Heiner
Mayzie in her beautiful dress on her big day!
Lincoln was loving his icecream cone - his nose was loving it too!
Cute little cousins
Mom and Mayzie
Uncle Kevin and Mayzie

4 comments:

Melissa said...

what a fun weekend for your family! your family is beautiful! and how is it that you are already skinny again just after you had a baby? not fair. ;)

Amy and Mike said...

Congratulations! It sounds like you had such a nice day with family. Our little girl looked so pretty in her blessing dress and what a great weekend to witness both a baptism and sealing.

The Mills said...

so so so cute Rachelle! Mayzie's dress is amazing! So fun that your family could come up!

The Mills said...

I expect a Disneyland update!! :)