Believe it or not, we have joined the blogging team. Kara introduced us. We are excited to catch the updates of everyone, and hopefully we can keep you updated as well!
Welcome to the blogging world!! It's so great to be able to keep up on the 'little things' with the people we don't get to see often enough!! Keep the updates and pictures coming--we'll definitely check in on you!
i'm so glad to have you guys part of our little blogging world! i am so happy that more of my extended family is now blogging. what a cute family you guys have!!
YEAH!! Isn't it fun to know what is going on with everyone's lives from a distance, since we can't do it together. Let us know what Kara's blog is. I didn't know she had one!
Hey you blogger heads!! Glad you now have a blog. Thanks for letting us know. I'm looking forward to more pictures of your cute kids and you - of course!!! HOpe you are all doing well. amy
Welcome aboard! (all the other comments may have come from the wives of those families, but because I am still not married (which you would know if you visit my website), i still have to do those "wife" things for myself) :) hey now, I am only kidding!! No one needs to get upset. ok ok, there are no "wife" things--just things that tend to happen more often than not by the parent who stays home more. :) Good to see you have entered the next demension--blogging.
I am so glad that you are blogging. It is so much fun! Especially for the pictures and the funny stories. Your family is so adorable! We can't wait to see more.
8 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world!! It's so great to be able to keep up on the 'little things' with the people we don't get to see often enough!! Keep the updates and pictures coming--we'll definitely check in on you!
Cam took the words right out of my mouth! Welcome1 We're excited to stay in touch with you guys through blogs!
i'm so glad to have you guys part of our little blogging world! i am so happy that more of my extended family is now blogging. what a cute family you guys have!!
YEAH!! Isn't it fun to know what is going on with everyone's lives from a distance, since we can't do it together. Let us know what Kara's blog is. I didn't know she had one!
Hey you blogger heads!! Glad you now have a blog. Thanks for letting us know. I'm looking forward to more pictures of your cute kids and you - of course!!! HOpe you are all doing well.
amy
Keep all the updates coming! Blogs are such a great way to keep in contact. Watch out it is addicting! :)
Welcome aboard! (all the other comments may have come from the wives of those families, but because I am still not married (which you would know if you visit my website), i still have to do those "wife" things for myself) :) hey now, I am only kidding!! No one needs to get upset. ok ok, there are no "wife" things--just things that tend to happen more often than not by the parent who stays home more. :) Good to see you have entered the next demension--blogging.
I am so glad that you are blogging. It is so much fun! Especially for the pictures and the funny stories. Your family is so adorable! We can't wait to see more.
Post a Comment