Friday, August 10, 2007

August 10. 2007

Okay, okay, I know it has taken us forever to update our blog!! We know you were all starting to wonder if we really had "caught" our blog! Well, we're trying to catch it again. We sure have enjoyed keeping up with all of the rest of you though. So here's the Hymas update:
We are moving! But not to worry - only 5 minutes down the road. We have been in the building process and it is about complete! Our only concern is that our current house has not sold yet. We just keep praying though! We should be in, in the next couple weeks. The carpet was put in this week, so we're definitely close!
The kids are just growing so fast. They just recently spent the weekend with Jeff and ShaRee and their kids while Greg and I went to Seattle with some of his family. We went to a couple Mariners games and just hung out in Seattle. It was really fun! Boy, that's about all I can think of right now. I'll try to update some pictures!

No comments: