Friday, August 10, 2007



We love this picture Adam took of Brenly!
Here is a picture of our new house - we'll get inside pictures later!

6 comments:

Camie said...

HI guys!! It was so fun to see you a few weeks ago! We are excited about your new house--it looks really nice!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Your house looks awesome! I'm sure you are excited to get in and get settled. We were sad we just missed seeing you guys are few weeks ago. But I am excited to see you are up and blogging and again. Thanks for the update!

Cindy Spratling said...

Hey guys! This is Cindy Merrell (Spratling). How are you??!!! I was so excited to find you through Jen, then Kara :) It is so good to see you are all doing well. Your family is beautiful, as always! I think about you guys often and always remember the fun times we had. Check out our blog! benandcindyspratling.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Yeah!!! I'm so happy to see an update. I love the house. It looks very nice and i can't wait to see pictures of the inside!!

Amy said...

Yeah!!! I'm so happy to see an update. I love the house. It looks very nice and i can't wait to see pictures of the inside!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! The house looks great but we got to get you guys up to date on your posting--I'm still waiting for those inside photos now that things have probably settled down around there!