Adam's 7th birthday was a blast! After the greenbelt, we went to Grandma and Grandpa Hymas' to swim. It was a very warm day, so the water felt great! We had invited a few families to come and join us to celebrate Adam's and his good friend, Cordell's birthday, which is only a week later. The kids swam all the way up to dinner time, with the exception of Adam, who was feeling a bit sick and took a nap on the couch (much needed!) He was feeling much better when we woke him up to eat his birthday dinner - Spanish Tortilla (Greg's specialty!) and open presents
11 years ago

1 comment:
Rachelle! You are on a serious blogging spree! Ever since I saw you on the 4th of July you have been such a great blogger! I, on the other hand, haven't posted for over a month! I should follow your example! I love your updates!
Post a Comment